Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rest Day # 3

For me anyway. Right now it looks like I'll be doing this trip with 4 days on, 5 off, 4 more on, missing three days of riding due to a swollen knee. My internet diagnosis is patella tendonitis, and with ice and ibuprofen it seems to be getting better, so I think (hope) I'll be riding by Tuesday.

Today however, I was in the support van with Dad, and Adam and Byron took over the mileage, doing around 130km from Lethbridge to Mossleigh. We're in Lethbridge tonight and then back to Calgary for a few nights for our rest day Monday and a couple days of riding closer to the city, then finally into Sherwood Park on Friday for the bike-a-thon and the event formerly known as Relief Sale.

Took some pics out the window today, and got some video of Adam, Byron and Dad that you can see here.



No comments:

Post a Comment