Monday, July 4, 2011

The Final Stretch

Another couple of "rest days" in a row for me again, but I did a little driving yesterday, and got pretty shutter-happy with Uncle Byron's camera, so while Adam's blog may be about their epic battle with the wind, mine's going to be a little photo heavy.

HOWEVER, this is the first day in two weeks where I haven't been walking with a limp from one injury or another, so hopefully this is a sign of things to come, and I'll be able to finish out the rest of our mileage.

Here come the photos.

Here's the matriarch, taking charge...




A little bit of scenery all up in your eyes...



A rare shot from in front of the cyclists...




A little more scenery for desert...





And a quick close-up of some determination faces for a nightcap.



I had about ten more scenery shots, but blogger only let's you upload five. Lucky you.

John Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment