Sunday, June 26, 2011

Arriving in Manning



A late start to the day made even later by high water levels and the closing of the La Crete ferry meant we didn't start riding 'til about 4:15. It also seems Adam is not as good as estimating distance on a map as he thinks, and we've got a couple of long days coming up. If I had the energy I would find a frowny face icon to place here.

Aside from the riding we have implemented experiments to test the righteousness of La Cretians by leaving both Adam's duffel bag and our lunch supplies in the church parking lot and the hotel fridge respectively. We have yet to hear about the lunch supplies, so I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

And now I'm going to sleep, as I have a sneaking suspicion that tomorrow may require some serious energy. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment